lunes, 30 de octubre de 2017

Free Post: My pet

This is my first free post of the semester so I don’t really know what to say so I’m going to talk about my pet. My pet is a hedgehog that I adopted in March of this year; I adopted her because her previous owner wouldn’t care about her and left her alone for days so it was given to me by my family – my cousin rescued her and left her at my home-. Her name is Neptuna and according to the vet, she has one and a half or two years; When she arrived I didn’t have anything to care of her and I didn’t know anything about her too, so my mom helped me to buy everything and I found a special veterinary for hedgehogs. She is still afraid of people and she doesn’t like to get touched, so she gets really defensive when someone (that isn’t me) tries to grab her but she is cute. She is small and had a family of stuffed hedgehogs to keep her company, she likes to bite mint and eat dissected worms. At first she didn’t let me sleep because she was running in her wheel all the night but nowadays I’m used to all her noises and everything is easier. Neptuna is really important to me because she arrived when my cat, my favorite cat, died and I promised I’ll never had another pet because of that so she slowly made me change my mind. I attach pics so you can meet Neptuna.

1 comentario:

  1. Oh my, she's so pretty!! I love the fact that you adopted her and gave her a better life, also giving another try to take care and love pets after your kitty passed away. I'm so sorry for that, but I'm glad to know that you have her to love now :)

    ResponderEliminar

English Challenges

This is my last entry in this blog because I doubt I’ll keep using this at some point of my life and in this blog I’m going to talk abou...