domingo, 29 de octubre de 2017

Post Graduate Studies

So, in this post I’m going to talk about possible post graduate studies. Like I said in my latest post, I’m not sure what I’m going to do when I’m done studying psychology but something that I really like is art. And I would like to mix, somehow, what I’m studying with Art, gladly I think that could be possible because this University has a post graduate program in Faculty of Arts about Art Therapy. I have seen the program and is really cool, it only lasts two years and I think I qualify for admission because its requirements are: 1.- have studied something in arts, health care or education field, 2.- have two specific Psychology courses approved (which I have) and 3.- reading comprehension in English. I think that is my best option if I don’t want to throw away my Psychology title. And if I can’t do that, I would like to be an Art teacher, but I haven’t seen programs yet so I don’t know where I would like to study. I would be safer if I study something art related after studying Psychology because a lot of people consider “art” like a waste and not a real career, so probably I would be cool saying “yeah I’m studying something art related but hey this is my second career, I’m a psychologist too”. And of course I would like to try to travel around the world to specialize because I think Chile needs more “I love arts” culture so I’m not sure I’m going to have a lot of options here. I don’t really care if I have to study online or go to class but I would like to go to class because I’m sure I won’t be efficient with online class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Challenges

This is my last entry in this blog because I doubt I’ll keep using this at some point of my life and in this blog I’m going to talk abou...