miércoles, 4 de octubre de 2017

Best Movie (on my opinion)

To be honest, I don't watch too many movies (once, a friend made a to-do watch list and I'm still trying to finish that list, I'm 70% done with it by the way) because I can't focus in something for whole two hours and I get really nervous when I can foresee that something bad is going to happen. But to me, the best movie is Dunkirk. Dunkirk is a 2017 war film about the evacuation of Dunkirk in the World War II. Like I said, I'm not really into movies, less if they are about war but the effects in this movie, the storyline, the way the movie is constructed is really cool, like they have three main scenarios and the movie focus on the way that those three scenarios converge. I don't really want to give more details in the movie because I feel like everything in this movie is important so if I start to to tell my favorite scenes or more details in the storyline i'm going to post spoilers and i don't like to do that. BUT something important about this movie is that the director is Christopher Nolan - I know he is important because my friend who gave me the to do watch list gave me like a whole page of his movies and said that his movies always were like above 90% in Rotten Tomatoes- and the whole cast is important too, i heard that a lot of the actors in Dunkirk were in other movies of Nolan. Also, this movie is important because is about survival and not blood, and the way they portrayed that is really cool because even veterans of the Dunkirk evacuation made a lot of good commentaries about this movie.
Disclaimer: I don't think this is my favorite movie, but I think it's the best movie I ever seen. I watched it like 8 times and everytime I saw it I discovered something new in the movie.

3 comentarios:

  1. YASSSSS I'M MENTIONED IN THE POST

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Woow The movie sound so interesting. I wanna to see also.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I heard about this movie! I wanted to watch it but I haven't had much free time to do it :(
    Nonetheless, you make me not want to forget it, so I'll keep it in mind. Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar

English Challenges

This is my last entry in this blog because I doubt I’ll keep using this at some point of my life and in this blog I’m going to talk abou...