lunes, 4 de septiembre de 2017

The best concert I've had



The best concert I've had took place in August 6th, 2015. I was going to see The Maine in Teatro Cariola. The Maine are an American pop punk band and they are really famous in North America, Europe and Asia but sadly there are not well-known here so the concert was really small with a few people. The Maine are an Arizona based band but they are always travelling because they love to tour (they even made a free tour for their fans in which you could see them for free).


The maine also came to Chile in 2011, when i was 15 years old and it was really special to me because they were (and are until this moment) my favorite band ever and also my first concert in front row (I was literally centimetres away from them). 


So when they came in 2015 I remember that they said that every fan who got to the avenue early was going to get a 'meet and greet' which is a space before the concert where you get to meet the band members and you can talk to them but that day I had a test at Uni and it was my first semester there so it was important to me have a good grade so I talked to my friend so she could queue for me. Long short story: I finished my test really quick, i ran to the avenue and i got to meet them. I got front row too and I got to sing my favorites songs. Like i said, there were few people so weren't a lot of screaming girls and nothing like that, so I enjoyed the concert because it was really chill. I think it was one of the best days of my life because i was seeing my favorite band in the world and I got to meet them and talk to them (of course I got really nervous and I struggled with my English because they asked me how I was and I didn't know how to say I was really happy without crying).


But, the best memorie I have about it is the next day, August 7th, because my friend who queued for me, got to know the hotel where they were staying, so we went there and they are going out to eat something in a Burger King so they saw us and called us to came there and took pictures with us (and they signed those pictures because they were polaroids pictures) and asked how the concert was and everything was really really amazing.
                             Resultado de imagen para the maine chile agosto

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm not familiar with their music but I've heard of them (*insert thinking emoji here*). How cool is it to get to go to a meet & greet, and most of all, one of your favorite band!! I'm happy for you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. aaaaaah you know I only know (lol) into your arms <3 but anyways, I'm happy you met them! all time low can't relate

    ResponderEliminar

English Challenges

This is my last entry in this blog because I doubt I’ll keep using this at some point of my life and in this blog I’m going to talk abou...