lunes, 4 de septiembre de 2017

The country I would like to visit

So. the country I would like to visit is The Netherlands. This country is also known informally as Holland and is in Europe, especifically in Western Europe. The reason I would like to go there isn't a deep reason or anything like that, is just because i'm really into art, I draw and I paint a lot, and I have a lot of painters who were born or lived there. Even thought I don't know a lot about this country besides what art books say about it, I really want to save money and go there, I even took online classes to learn Dutch. There I would like to go into art routes, take tours where you can visit homes or tombs of painters or even see where a lot of paintings took place. My favorite place to visit though, probably will be the Vincent Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, because he is my favorite painter ever (seriously, I have like 12+ books about him and even my room is decorated with his paintings) and because besides this big building where the museum is, there's a sunflowers' labyrinth which is absolutely stunning.  
I'm not really sure about in what circumstances i would like to go there, probably to visit because even though I love the country, I really want to live in Iceland, but i don't discard to go to study there because I would love to but probably I won't study something in the Psychology field because I'm not sure who Psychology programs work there and the temptation of study something art-related will be too much to don't do it. 
To sum up, I would like to go to this country because a lot of painters I admire like Rembrandt, Van Gogh, Gestel, or even Monet lived there and is important to me to go there. 
                                Resultado de imagen para SUNFLOWERS MUSEUM VAN GOGH
This is a picture of the sunflowers labyrinth in the entrance of Vincent Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam
                               Resultado de imagen para netherlands amsterdam
And this one is a picture of Amsterdam, probably where the 'Starry Night over the Rhone' by Vincent Van Gogh took place (or at least was used as an inspiration)

3 comentarios:

  1. Big choise Tamara,I think Netherland is a beautiful country for meet and has very atractive attractions. Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would love to go there as well! we have to add it to the list of the places we will visit in our tour :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good choice, next year, I will travel to this country and I had also planned to visit the Van Gogh Museum

    ResponderEliminar

English Challenges

This is my last entry in this blog because I doubt I’ll keep using this at some point of my life and in this blog I’m going to talk abou...