lunes, 13 de noviembre de 2017

English Challenges



This is my last entry in this blog because I doubt I’ll keep using this at some point of my life and in this blog I’m going to talk about my english language challenges during this semester. To be honest the most difficult thing to do was going to class because I live so far away from Uni that sometimes I couldn’t make it in time and I was afraid to interrupt the class, but besides that, I think I’m good, I mean I already knew English stuff, I think I can write it and understand it in a good way but I can’t pronounce it, but I think that’s just practice? Because I don’t speak English in my daily rutine but I listen a lot of English music and I read a lot of stuff written on English and maybe that’s why I can write it and understand it and not speak it, because I haven’t development that ability. The blogs were fine, I mean I got a little bored talking about my career in most of the post but I enjoy it and it was easy to me? Well. My experience in Uni was fine, I made all the tasks and I tried to assist on a weekly basis to class, I think it’s good we can learn here English because it’s really helpful when you are in Uni because you have to write emails in English or read papers in English and it’s a great opportunity. I was lucky that I grew up in an environment where English music and movies in English were important so this class wasn’t really difficult to me because I already knew some stuff. Nowadays English is really important to me because 99% of the music that I like is in English and I’m a big fan of meeting the bands when they came to Chile so obviously I need to know English because I need to interact with them, also I use it to my career, I need to read investigations in English or watch some documentaries and it is really helpful to understand English language when you can’t find subtitles, so I’m grateful for this uni course because I learned knew words and better ways to say things. 

3 comentarios:

  1. The music is very important for develop a good hearing for this language!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I feel the same way that you, is really complicated go to class, especially when time is like a treasure when you are in the university. :( :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also get bored making blogs. I prefer to be in my house or making anything else that going to the Uni to spend time sitting in front of a computer. But well, this was the last one!

    ResponderEliminar

English Challenges

This is my last entry in this blog because I doubt I’ll keep using this at some point of my life and in this blog I’m going to talk abou...