lunes, 6 de noviembre de 2017

Summer Holidays




In this post I’m going to talk about my summer holidays. I don’t really have plans because I don’t like to go out a lot in summer because I hate the summer, I hate the heat waves, I hate the hot air and I don’t tolerate the sun, like… when you’re cold, cool just put gloves and a jacket on and you’re okay, but what do you can do when it’s 35°C outside? RIP YOUR SKING OFF?? But I think I’m going to Valle del Elqui. I’m not going in a “vacations mood” because that’s where I live or used to live (I’m not sure because I spent more time in Santiago) so I know all the places like I know the back of my hand and that’s all. Like every year probably I’ll go with my family and there we are going to the beach in La Serena o Coquimbo or maybe to the little towns in the way to the Argentina and Chile frontier. We don’t do that much because we are so used to Valle del Elqui, I think we already know everything there? But maybe this year we are going  to Vallenar  or maybe to Salamanca because my grandparents bought a house there so we need to go there to know the place. To be honest I don’t know what I’m going to do because this is the first year that I’m not stuck in Uni until January because a strike so I have a lot of free time and I just wanna sleep and watch Tv shows all day. Anyways, if any of you is going to Valle del Elqui, I promise is not boring and there's a lot of activities to do, like going to the observatories, or going to the little beaches in Coquimbo or La Serena, or going in a roadtrip to Argentina, knowing a lot of little towns there, it's just I've been there for twenty years and I can't think to anything new to do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Challenges

This is my last entry in this blog because I doubt I’ll keep using this at some point of my life and in this blog I’m going to talk abou...