lunes, 23 de octubre de 2017

My future job

Like I said in my latest post, I’m a psychology student, so you will think that I’m going to be a psychologist in a few years, but actually I don’t know? I don’t have something like “when I finish Uni I would like to do this and that”. Actually I want to do a Masters Degree in art therapy because I love art, even my second option when I did PSU was being an art teacher and my third option was architect, so I always wanted to do something art related. I’m not sure If I will be a psychologist, like the stereotype of Psychologist at some point because I’m still not sure about what I want to do, sometimes I joke about finishing Uni but ending up with a tattoo parlor doing tattoos and my diploma hanging in the wall. If I end up working in the psychology field I would like to work with young people, like teens and kid because I know there are a lot of them who need help somehow and mental health in schools is not enough, I want to help those kids because I don’t like watching tv and seeing headlines like “kid commits suicide because bullying, nobody saw the signs”. I know I’m one person and I won’t make a big difference but If I can help one person in my entire life, I’ll be more than okay with that. I don't know how but I'll like to travel a lot in my future job, maybe go to forums or adquire experience in another places. I would like to put the "therapy" space outdoors too, but i don't know how because "therapy" requires a "intimate" space with people because they let out a lot of problems, pains, secrets. And lastly, I don't like to talk about money, I don't care about the salary a lot, if it's enough to live and give myself some gifts monthly, then it is okay. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Challenges

This is my last entry in this blog because I doubt I’ll keep using this at some point of my life and in this blog I’m going to talk abou...